Posted by Julihttp://paleomg.com/almost-5-ingredient-green-chile-chorizo-cauliflower-casserole/
© 2014 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Almost 5 Ingredient Green Chile Chorizo Cauliflower Casserole
pound chorizo (I was lucky enough to have game meat chorizo, but any sort of ground meat would work)
yellow onion, diced
ounces diced green chiles (I used canned green chiles)
small head of cauliflower, cut into florets
teaspoon garlic powder
lots of salt and pepper
diced green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place a large pan over medium heat. Add chorizo and yellow onion to the pan and brown meat.
- Once meat is fully cooked through, add diced green chiles to the pan and mix well.
- After everything is mixed, remove from heat and add to a large bowl.
- Using a food processor with the shredding attachment, add cauliflower florets and puree until you get cauliflower rice. Place cauliflower rice in bowl.
- Add garlic powder, whisked eggs to bowl along with lots of salt and pepper (more salt than pepper) and mix everything together. Remember that the cauliflower will want the flavor.
- Add mixture to a greased 9x13 glass baking dish and place in oven. Bake for 45 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before eatin' up. Top with diced green onions, if you'd like!