Posted by http://paleomg.com/bacon-veggie-loaded-egg-casserole-cooking-video/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Bacon & Veggie Loaded Egg Casserole
- 1 bundle asparagus, diced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- coconut oil spray
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 18 eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 9x12 baking dish.
- Place chopped vegetables on a baking sheet, lightly spray with coconut oil, then place bacon on top of vegetables, covering as many vegetables as possible. Place in oven to bake for 30-35 minutes, until bacon is slightly crispy. Turn oven down to 350 degrees F.
- Remove bacon from baking sheet and chop into pieces. Place bacon and vegetables in the greased dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, garlic powder, salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper until completely combined. Then pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and bacon and mix to combined.
- Place in oven to bake for 35-40 minutes, until the middle is cooked through and no longer jiggly.