Posted by Julihttp://paleomg.com/bacon-wrapped-buffalo-chicken-jalapenos/
© 2016 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Chicken Jalapeños
jalapeños, cut in half, seeds removed (leave seeds if you like it spicy)
cups rotisserie chicken
cup hot sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot Sauce)
pinch of black pepper
pound bacon (thin cut), each piece cut in half
sliced green onions
flake salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place rotisserie chicken in a stand mixer with the flat beater attachment and mix until completely shredded. Add mayo, hot sauce and black pepper and mix once more until completely combine.
- Scoop mixture into each jalapeño half (about 1-2 tablespoons worth) then wrap with ½ piece of bacon, with the ends tucked underneath the jalapeño. Repeat with all jalapeños.
- Place in oven to bake for 25-30 minutes, until bacon is completely cooked.
- Garnish with flake salt and green onions.