Posted by http://paleomg.com/bacon-wrapped-buffalo-chicken-jalapenos/
© 2016 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Chicken Jalapeños
- 11 jalapeños, cut in half, seeds removed (leave seeds if you like it spicy)
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup hot sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot Sauce)
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 pound bacon (thin cut), each piece cut in half
- sliced green onions
- flake salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place rotisserie chicken in a stand mixer with the flat beater attachment and mix until completely shredded. Add mayo, hot sauce and black pepper and mix once more until completely combine.
- Scoop mixture into each jalapeño half (about 1-2 tablespoons worth) then wrap with ½ piece of bacon, with the ends tucked underneath the jalapeño. Repeat with all jalapeños.
- Place in oven to bake for 25-30 minutes, until bacon is completely cooked.
- Garnish with flake salt and green onions.