I truly can’t even put into words how happy I am. Our wedding was truly perfect. I can’t wait to tell you all about the big day, but at this point, I’m hungover in bed in Jamaica and I need to enjoy every bit of every second…after breakfast. So for now, I want you to enjoy every bit of this recipe. BECAUSE IT.IS.AWESOME!! I seriously can’t even with this recipe. It’s so delicious. And even though it seems like a lot of ingredients…because it is…it’s so worth it. Seriously. Go try this RIGHT NOW!
For the fries
- 3 large white sweet potatoes, sliced into fries
- 3 tablespoons melted ghee
- couple pinches of salt
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2-3 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 teaspoons coconut vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
For the pork
- 1 1/2 pound ground pork
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- juice of 1/4 lime
For the toppings
- 1 cucumber, julienne sliced
- 1 carrot, julienne sliced
- handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- lime wedges, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top. Wash sweet potatoes then slice into fry size pieces. Toss fries in ghee and sprinkle with salt. Place all fries on cooling rack without overlapping. Place in oven to bake for 30 minutes then turn fries over, sprinkle with adobo seasoning, and cook for 15 more minutes to help cook evenly.
- While fries bake, make sriracha mayo then set aside.
- Place pork in large pan and add all the other ingredients for the pork. Break meat up with a wooden spatula and cook until no pink remains.
- Once fries are done cooking, build the loaded fries: fries. bahn mi pork, cucumbers, carrots, jalapeño, cilantro then top with sriracha mayo and squeeze fresh lime juice on top!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!