You know when you’re about to pee your pants and you have to stop at a grocery store or a gas station and run to the stall, only to be unpleasantly surprised when the door lock is broken, and you’re stuck there holding your crotch with one hand and fiddling with the door lock with the other, praying not to pee your lululemon spandex? No? Me neither. That totally didn’t happen to me at Whole Foods yesterday. I just heard someone talking about it. Yeah, that’s it.
I went back to Old Navy yesterday and bought the same pair of jeans that fit me. I officially have 2 pairs of jeans. No big deal.
Guess what’s going down this weekend!? Well, I’m gonna get my dance on. That’s just a fact. One of Sergio’s best friends from L.A. is coming out. Good ole Jon. He passed out on my shoulder last time I was in L.A. Jon and Sergio should be a good amount of messy over the weekend. Don’t worry, I plan on instagramming it. All of it.
Speaking of Sergio, that stud is doing a celebrity guest post on my blog tomorrow. Instead of me talking about myself like I do everyday, someone else is going to prove that I really am as awkward as I make myself out to be. I asked Sergio to do a post about whatever he wanted. He could talk about CrossFit, paleo, his love life, or his non-love life with me. And he ran with it so it should be a pretty entertaining post. If you don’t know Sergio, I apologize in advance for any offensive things you may read tomorrow. Who am I kidding, I am just as offensive as he is. Fact.
Oh and btw, I went mountain biking yesterday. Holy balls, that sh*ts fun! I only bruised my crotch like 3 times. Success!
- Place your fat of choice in a pan over medium heat and add your leftover sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, and red onions.
- Once you begin to reheat your leftovers, add your diced brats.
- Stir brats around and let cook on both sides for about 2 minutes.
- When brats are almost cooked through, crack your eggs directly into your pan and then add your garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper, along with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Whisk eggs around until eggs are cooked to preference, less than 2 minutes.
- Add a bit more salt and pepper.
- EAT! Oh yum breakfast.