Posted by http://paleomg.com/buffalo-chicken-mini-meatloaf/
© 2012 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Buffalo Chicken Mini Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix thoroughly.
- Plop mixture into two mini loaf pans OR one large loaf pan. You make the call my friend.
- Bake for 25-35 or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- I used the poke technique. Poke the meat, if it sinks in, like it's uncooked, it probably is.
- Let cool.
- HOLY CRAP THAT WAS EASY!