Posted by Julihttp://paleomg.com/buffalo-chicken-mini-meatloaf/
© 2012 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Buffalo Chicken Mini Meatloaf
tablespoons coconut flour or 1/2 cup almond flour/meal (I used coconut flour)
tablespoons hot sauce (I used Red Hot)
stalks of celery, diced
small yellow onion, diced
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoon cayenne pepper
teaspoon celery salt
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix thoroughly.
- Plop mixture into two mini loaf pans OR one large loaf pan. You make the call my friend.
- Bake for 25-35 or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- I used the poke technique. Poke the meat, if it sinks in, like it's uncooked, it probably is.
- Let cool.
- HOLY CRAP THAT WAS EASY!