After a season of mostly Tuesday Bachelorette updates, I’m on vacation for the finale. With no TV. What timing! So no recap today my friends, what a sad day! But you know what makes me happy? This trip! I can’t wait to tell you all about it when I get back! In the meantime, eat a burger!
For the cherry tomato jam
- 1 pound heirloom cherry tomatoes (I used multi colored)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cinnamon stick
For the [url]smoky candied bacon∞http://paleomg.com/smoky-candied-bacon/[/url]
For the burgers
- Combine all ingredients in for the cherry tomato jam in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a low boil, then reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 40-45 minutes, until mixture is reduced and thick, almost a jam consistency. Once reduced, remove the cinnamon stick and use an immersion blender a couple times just to break down any whole tomato pieces.
- While the tomato jam is reducing, make the candied bacon then set aside.
- Lastly, sprinkle eat burger patty with garlic powder, onion powder and salt on both sides of the burger. Grease a grill or grill pan then place each burger on the grill to cook for 5-6 minutes per side, for medium rare.
- In a bowl, toss together arugula, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Prepare burgers: top each burger with the tomato jam, then candied bacon on top, and the arugula to finish!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!