I don’t even know if I’m spelling frittata right. I really don’t. And spell check doesn’t either. Shame on you spell check. Get with the times bro. If you don’t know how to spell every cooking word on the planet, how the hell am I suppose to? That’s probably why I call every egg thing I bake, an egg bake. Because it makes sense. Frittata doesn’t. One of you is totally going to comment and explain where the term frittata came from. I just know it. No-it-alls.
Guess what I’ve seen lately!? Some people in extra cool PaleOMG shirts!! Men and women! Studs, to be exact. Check them out!!
If you have a picture in your shirt, I would LOVE to see it!! So cool to see people sporting those shirts around town!! Also, I think couples should start wearing these together. It would be disgusting and people would probably laugh at you, but if you and your happy significant other both wear PaleOMG shirts, send a pic my way! That would be badass!! Paleo-eating, PaleOMG-representing couples are the greatest couples known to man. Fact.
I got a blood blister the other day. It’s now black. I should get rid of that. I’m gross.
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1/2lb italian sausage
- 2 yellow onions, sliced thin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoon coconut oil (to grease your 8x8 glass baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- First cook your italian sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Be sure to use a wooden spoon to break up the sausage while it cooks.
- Place your italian sausage in your greased glass baking dish.
- While pan is still hot and over medium heat, add your sliced onions to the italian sausage grease.
- Cooking down for about 8-10 minutes, continuously stirring onions to help them from burning.
- While the onions are caramelizing, mix in your eggs with the italian sausage in your baking dish.
- Once your onions are caramelized, place the onions on top throughout the baking dish, covering all the eggs and italian sausage.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes of until your eggs are completely cooked through in the middle. Use the finger poke method to check!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!