Posted by http://paleomg.com/collagen-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2018 PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes. All rights reserved.
Collagen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together cashew butter and maple sugar using a large spoon. Then add egg and mix again until well combined.
- Then add the collagen, tapioca and coconut flour, baking soda, vanilla, salt and chocolate chips then mix to combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out around 2 tablespoons of dough and make into a round ball. Place parchment paper lined baking sheet. This dough will create about 12 cookies.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from baking sheet to place on cooling rack.
- Then eat up and get your collagen in for the day!