Ok, before you ask me how greek yogurt is dairy-free, just read the recipe. This happens every single time. And every single time I’m using almond milk greek yogurt. Just trust me people! I may not know much of anything, but I do know what dairy is.
Oh man. It’s been quite a day. A really sucky day. It’s so annoying when things don’t go as planned. But it’s even more annoying when you’re sitting next to someone at a restaurant who wants to chat politics at 10am. I’m not one to EVER talk politics, unless I’m talking about Trump’s spray tan, but especially on a Thursday morning over brunch. Inappropriate. Maybe I should stop eavesdropping. Nah.
But there’s another reason things are a bit annoying today. And it all comes down to The Bachelor. I’ve devoted hundreds of hours of my life to The Bachelor franchise, and believe me I’m not proud of it. But I’ve come to a point where I’m just too annoyed with the franchise to watch it. You can’t ask people to watch a show for 3 gddamn hours a night. That just doesn’t make any sense. And now they have announced Colton as the new Bachelor. I haven’t watched any of this summers Bachelor in Paradise because I didn’t want to watch Colton go on and on about being a virgin then cry like a little b*tch over and over. Why do virgins always talk so much about being a virgin? We get it, you hate fun. Don’t bring me down with you, bro.
Relax, I’m kidding.
But one show I cannot stop watching is Jack Ryan on Amazon Prime. I’m obsessed. Probably because I LOVE John Krazinski. I may have a slight obsession. I’m never been a big celebrity person. I don’t have any famous person I really want to meet and I’ve never gone weirdo style when I’ve met someone famous, but I think that would change if I ever met John Krazinski. I think that’s partly because I’ve watched the entire series of The Office at least 20-25 times and really developed a relationship with Jim. Then he was awesome in the 13 Hours. And now he’s so f*cking good in Jack Ryan. But the problem is…I think my husband may feel a bit of jealousy. He says he can’t see JK as a CIA agent so he’s not super into the show, but I think he’s just annoyed when I pause the shower scene.
OMG I have the best new cookbook you NEED in your life. No, it’s not paleo. But it’s amazing. It’s called Dinner. And it’s so damn bomb…based off the one meal I’ve had from it. One of my friends who lives in our neighborhood had us over for dinner last night and made the Harissa Chicken from the book which is a sheet pan dish and it’s FANTASTIC. It’s the meal from the cover of the book and it was so damn good. And she sent me home with leftovers so I had it for breakfast today. Plus, the photography inside is stunning. And let’s be real – if there isn’t a photo for a dish, I ain’t making it. So today I plan on heading to the bookstore to pick this one up. I’m ready to start cookbook more sheet pan meals and I need some inspiration!
Speaking of inspiration – I have some amazing meals coming your way! I’m shooting new cooking videos soon and I’m bringing out my air fryer and instant pot to give you some new dinner inspo! Plus I’m going to shoot some lifestyle videos to mix it up and see what you guys like more! What are you liking the most nowadays on social media? Do you like fitness videos, cooking videos, outfit videos, hair videos, makeup videos? Tell me what you like most and I’ll try to make it happen!
Now go eat a muffin. Again, yes, it’s dairy-free.
- 1 container (5.3 ounces) dairy-free greek yogurt*
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon black cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with parchment muffins liners and spray with coconut oil spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together greek yogurt, eggs, almond milk, maple sugar, and vanilla extract until completely combined. Then sift together cassava flour, tapioca flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Once sifted, add to the large bowl with the greek yogurt mixture. Use a spatula to mix until completely and smooth then fold in chocolate chips.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter into 11-12 greased muffin liners. Then place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out cleans.
- Eat up! If you do not eat these all in one day (well, hats off to you), I recommend reheating these before eating to make sure they are just as delicious as the day you made them!
*I used Kite Hill Almond Milk Greek Yogurt, but you could also use a cashew milk or coconut milk yogurt!
More Muffins, Please!
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!