Paleo Aloo Gobi
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped in small florets
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- ½ lb chicken, cubed (I used leftover shredded chicken. Genius)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (I used walnut butter that I made because it was there, and delicious)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (unless you want more intense heat)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place large pot or pan over medium heat, add coconut oil and garlic to saute.
- Once garlic is fragrant, add your coconut milk and spices. Let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- While the spices are simmering, chop your veggies and chicken.
- Place sweet potatoes and cauliflower in the coconut milk, cover, and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Then add chicken and almond butter, cover again, and let simmer for another 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir occasionally. Add more coconut milk if desired.
- Consume. BE CAREFUL. Someone I know, who I was cooking for, burnt their mouth extremely bad because they have no patience. And they are very child like. I was home alone last night....
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/paleo-aloo-gobi/