Easy Shredded Beef
- 2-3lb sirloin steak (I bought it because it was on sale--buy whatever beef is cheap)
- 1-2 large yellow onions, sliced
- ½ cup chicken or beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- Pull out crockpot.
- Put meat in pot.
- Put broth in pot.
- Put onions on top of meat.
- Put spices on top of meat and onions.
- Put crock pot on low for 8-10 hours
- Take 2 forks and shred that b*tch.
- Eat it like you mean it.
I found most of my seasonings ingredients and used a Target promo code
and save bunches!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/easy-shredded-beef/