Paleo Southwest Meatloaf
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg, whisked
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I used Cholula)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fat (I used olive oil)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a large skillet under medium-high heat, add fat and minced garlic to the oil. Once the garlic has become fragrant, add your green pepper, red pepper, and onions.
- Cook until onions are translucent then remove from heat.
- Add your meat, egg, almond flour, spices, hot sauce, and cooked veggies to a large bowl. Mix together.
- Place meat mixture in two bread loaf pans (at least they're useful for something) and pat down.
- Cook for 30-35 minutes.
- Top with guac!! Consume
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/paleo-southwest-meatloaf/