- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup coconut oil (or other oil)
- ½ cup raw honey
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup dried cranberries OR blueberries OR raisins OR whateverthehellyouwant
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a large microwavable bowl, except the fruit.
- Mix well. If the honey is thick, heat up in the microwave for about 30 seconds and mix well.
- Place on a baking sheet (use parchment paper for easy clean up).
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally to help it not burn.
- When you pull it out of the oven, mix in dried fruit. Let cool.
- Consume!! Even eat it with some almond milk or coconut milk. Soo good duuuuuude.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/paleo-granola/