Paleo Crockpot Pork Green Chile
- 2lb pork roast
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
- 2 anaheim chilis, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 1-2 jalapeño peppers, diced
- 2 cups chicken or beef broth
- 1 (8oz) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon sage
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pull out your crockpot.
- Place your pork roast in the crockpot and place all the veggies around it.
- Pour your green chiles and tomatoes over the pork.
- Toss in all the spices on top.
- Pour your broth in the crockpot.
- Turn your crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Once the time has elapsed, use some tongs to shred your pork and mix all the ingredients together.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/paleo-crockpot-pork-green-chile/