- 2 andouille sausage, sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 1 (6oz) can tomato paste
- 1 (14oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- First get everything ready. It'll make your life simpler. Dice all your veggies then throw your cauliflower in the food processor with the shredding attachment to rice the cauliflower.
- Now heat a large pot over medium-high heat with your olive oil. Add your garlic until it becomes fragrant then add your onion and green bell pepper to begin to cook down.
- Once the onion in translucent, add your cauliflower, broth, chicken and sausage. Mix together. Cover and let cook for about 5 minutes.
- Then add your tomatoes, tomato paste, and spices. Stir to incorporate.
- Cover and let cook for another 5-8 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and meats are cooked through.
- Let sit for around 5 minutes to cool.
You are more than welcome to add shrimp to this recipe, I just didn't have any on hand!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/jambalaya/