- 1½ cup dried figs (any stems removed)
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, melted
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Pull out your handy dandy food processor and add your figs to it. Puree until your figs have broken down evenly.
- Add your melted coconut oil to the processor to mix with the figs.
- Next add your melted chocolate chips and eggs and mix.
- Now add your coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix together.
- So I made these in silicone muffin liners in my muffin tin, filling them up halfway and they cooked perfectly. I'm not sure what they would be like if you baked them in a normal 8x8 baking dish.
- Fill 12 liners with the THICK brownie batter. Yes, it should be that thick. That's why my brownies look like sh*t in the picture. Totally the brownies fault.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool before consuming. Seriously. They honestly taste even better the second day around!
This made 12 muffins or fudgy brownie bites-if you must
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/fudgy-brownies/