Superbowl Snacks: Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 1 (12-14 ounce) jar of roasted red pepper
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- salt, to taste
- Pull out your handy dandy food processor.
- Add roasted red peppers and garlic clove. Turn on to puree.
- Then add your walnuts and turn food processor back on to make a paste.
- Add olive oil, onion powder, and salt. Puree all until you get the consistency you like.
- Serve or chill first before serving.
If you can find a jar of roasted red peppers WITH garlic cloves included, even better! Grab it! Save yourself garlic fingers.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/superbowl-snacks-roasted-red-pepper-dip/