Superbowl Snack: Sweet and Sexy Wings
- 24 chicken wings
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- ½ cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all your sauce ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Place chicken wings on a cookie sheet that has been covered with aluminum foil.
- Pour sauce over your wings, leaving ¼ of it still in the bowl.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once half way through.
- Add wings directly into your leftover sauce and toss them to coat.
- Then serve those guests of yours!!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/superbowl-snack-sweet-sexy-wings/