Thai Pork and Noodles
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1lb chopped pork
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon siracha chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- bundle of green onions
- bundle of cilantro
- 3-4 carrots, shredded
- sliced almonds, to top
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut your spaghetti squash in half, lengthwise, then use a spoon to remove the excess strings and seeds.
- Place cut side down on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until spaghetti squash is tender.
- While your squash is cooking, pull out a large skillet and place under medium heat with your 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and your minced garlic cloves.
- Add your yellow to the pan to sweat for a couple minutes.
- Now add your chopped pork and saute to get the pork browned on all sides.
- Once pork has browned a bit, add your coconut milk, almond butter, and the rest of the ingredients, other than the garnish.
- Stir all ingredients together until the almond butter begins to break brown and you get more of a sauce.
- Cover to let simmer, keeping an eye on it to stir if the sauce begins to thicken to much.
- Once spaghetti squash is done cooking, use a fork to pull the threads out and place them directly to the pan with your pork and sauce.
- Mix to combine.
- Place in bowl and top with green onions, cilantros, almonds, and carrots!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/thai-pork-and-noodles/