Date and Shallot Rosemary Chicken
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 2 large shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5-7 medjool dates, pitted and diced
- 3 large sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pull out a large glass baking dish and place chicken in it.
- Top chicken off with your sliced shallots and dates.
- Now pull the rosemary off one of the sprigs and toss over the chicken, then place the remaining 2 rosemary sprigs around the chicken.
- Finish the chicken off by pouring over olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and apple cider vinegar and topping it off with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. No pink please.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/date-shallot-rosemary-chicken/