Honey Ginger Apple Shredded Pork
- 2lb pork shoulder roast (or any other roast you prefer)
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 apples, cored and sliced
- ⅔ cup beef or chicken broth OR water
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger (use ground ginger if you don't have fresh on hand)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 bay leaf
- Pull out your crockpot.
- Add your broth or water, then onions, then pork, then apples then all your spices/garlic clove/and bay leaf.
- Cook for 8-10 hours on low or 6-8 hours on high.
- Use tongs or a fork to shred your pork.
- Consume. Warning: food may be hot.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/honey-ginger-apple-shredded-pork/