Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Chocolate Glaze
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- ⅛ cup cashew butter
- ⅛ cup maple syrup/agave/ or raw honey
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a large bowl to first mix all your dry ingredients: coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Then mix your wet ingredients: melted coconut oil, cashew butter, sweetener, eggs, vanilla, and chocolate chips.
- Line 6 muffin liners with silicone muffin cups or paper muffins liners, place batter evenly in cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- While cupcakes are baking, add your glaze ingredients to a bowl, place in the microwave for around 1 minutes, then stir until chocolate chips are combined.
- Pour over top of cupcakes!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/chocolate-chip-cupcakes-chocolate-glaze/