Blueberry Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 1-2 tablespoons protein powder- or however much you use (I used Formulx Vanilla Recovery Protein Powder)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- dash of ground cloves
- Add all ingredients to a blender (I used a food processor and it worked awesome!)
- Blend until completely combined.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Drink it on down!!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/blueberry-pumpkin-pie-protein-shake-2/