Leftovers: Meatza My Way
- 1lb ground beef
- 1lb ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 cups marinara-no sugar added or pizza sauce
- 1 container mushrooms, sliced
- ½ zucchini, chopped
- ½ onion, roughly sliced
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh basil, to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Pull out a large mixing bowl and add your beef, pork and eggs and mix well to combine.
- Now add in all your spices to your meat mixture: garlic and onion powder, oregano, parsley, and thyme and thoroughly mix the spices in with the meat.
- Now grab a 9 x 13 glass baking dish and throw your ball of meat into the dish and press down until meat is the same thickness throughout.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While the meat is baking, chop your veggies to get them all ready to plop on top of your meatza.
- Once the meat is done cooking, pull it out of the oven, top with the rest of the ingredients: marinara, veggies, and garlic. Also add salt and pepper to your preference.
- Put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Once the the veggies are cooked a bit, turn on your broiler and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until veggies look cooked to perfection!
- Now eat! Careful, it's hot hot!! Great for leftovers!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/leftovers-meatza/