Chicken Basil Meatloaf
- 2lbs US Wellness Meats Ground Chicken
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients for meatloaf in a bowl.
- Place ingredients into two loaf pans.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until there is no pink remaining in the loaf.
- OMG, that was easy.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/chicken-basil-meatloaf/