Coconut Curry Throw Together
- 1 lb chicken, cut into cubes
- ½ butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- ½ sweet potato, cubed
- 3 heads of broccoli, roughly chopped
- ¾ can coconut milk
- 2-3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garam marsala
- 4 tablespoon coconut flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat that wonderful little oven of yours to 350 degrees.
- Pull out a 9 x 11 glass baking dish and throw all your chopped meat and veggies into it.
- Pour your coconut milk over it along with dumping your spices on top. Use a large spoon to mix everything together until the broccoli is coated.
- Now plop a bit of coconut flour on top of it all and mix one more time until everything is coated. If the mixture looks a bit thick (which may occur because coconut flour is so incredibly dense) add a bit more coconut milk to the mixture and stir it up!
- Top it off with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and put in your oven for about 25-30 minutes. This time will range depending on how thick you cut your chicken chunks. Mine were pretty small so they cooked up quick!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/coconut-curry-throw-together/