Coconut Juice Fruit Popsicles
- Place cups on a cookie sheet.
- Place pineapple, then blueberries, then strawberries in all the cups, evenly distributed throughout.
- Pour Amy & Brian's Coconut Juice into the cups until the fruit is covered with juice.
- Place craft sticks in the middle of each cup.
- Put in freezer for a couple hours of until completely frozen.
- Use scissors to cut the side of the dixie cup and peel back.
- Eat them up!! OMG cute.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/coconut-juice-fruit-popsicles/