Bison Brat Breakfast Scramble
- 2 Grass Fed Bison Brats, diced
- leftover sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, and red onions from Overstuffed Burgers
- 5 eggs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- dash of cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fat of choice (I used bacon fat)
- Place your fat of choice in a pan over medium heat and add your leftover sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, and red onions.
- Once you begin to reheat your leftovers, add your diced brats.
- Stir brats around and let cook on both sides for about 2 minutes.
- When brats are almost cooked through, crack your eggs directly into your pan and then add your garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper, along with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Whisk eggs around until eggs are cooked to preference, less than 2 minutes.
- Add a bit more salt and pepper.
- EAT! Oh yum breakfast.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/bison-brat-breakfast-scramble/