Dark Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- 1 banana
- 1.5 cups fresh cherries, cut in half and seeds removed
- 3 eggs, whisked
- ¼ cup Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add your banana and 1 cup of cherries (leave out ½ cup of cherries for the filling) to your food processor. Puree banana and cherries until completely broken down.
- Add wet ingredients to a bowl: coconut oil, honey, vanilla, and whisked eggs then pour in your pureed banana and cherries. Mix thoroughly.
- Then add your dry ingredients: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and chocolate chips.
- Fold in your leftover diced cherries.
- Pour into an greased 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when you poke at it.
- Let rest to cool a bit.
- I repeat, let rest to cool you stubborn food lover.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/dark-chocolate-cherry-brownies/