4th of July Fudgesicles
- 2 bananas, peeled
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 2 dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 heaping tablespoon Sunbutter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips or dark chocolate chips
- Pull out your handy dandy food processor.
- Puree banana and dates together.
- Then add your coconut milk, cocoa powder, honey, sunbutter, vanilla extract, and salt and puree.
- Add ⅛ cup of chocolate chips in the bottom of your cup.
- Pour fudgesicle liquid into two paper cups on top of the chocolate chips.
- Place craft stick in the middle.
- Place in freezer and let freeze overnight.
- Use scissors to cut the cup away and EAT IT! Lick or bite. Your choice.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/4th-july-fudgesicles/