4th of July Lemon Fruit Tart
- 5 eggs, whisked
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil
- juice of 4 lemons
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- Place all crust ingredients in food processor and mix until completely broken down.
- Add crust ingredients to an 8x8 glass baking dish and press down to form an even crust. Put in fridge for about 20 minutes.
- While the crust is hardening, make your lemon topping.
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add your eggs, honey, coconut oil, and lemon juice to the saucepan and whisk together.
- Continue stirring together until mixture begins to thicken.
- Once lemon mixture has thickened, remove from heat, and place in bowl to cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- When your lemon topping has cooled, spread it over your crust then place your raspberries and blueberries however you'd like! Make it look like a flag or a star. Do yo' thang.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/4th-july-lemon-fruit-tart/