- 12 button mushrooms, wiped of any dirt and stems removed
- ½lb italian sausage
- 1 egg white
- ¼-1/2 cup pizza sauce or no sugar added marinara sauce
- Turn on your grill so it's hot. Make sense.
- Wipe down your mushrooms and remove stems. Then place them stem side up on a plate.
- Throw your italian sausage in a bowl along with your egg white. Use your hands to combine it all together.
- Then make tablespoon size balls of the meat mixture and plop them into the cap of the mushrooms.
- Place on top rack of grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until sausage is cooked through.
- Top each mushroom and sausage cap with either hot or cold pizza/marinara sauce!
- Stick a toothpick in it and EAT IT. Careful, these b*tches get wicked hot.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/baby-pizza-bites/