Sugar Detox Carrot Cake Pudding (with a cooking video!)
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cream Concentrate or homemade coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons sunbutter (or nut butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (or more)
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- pinch of salt
- Throw your carrots in a saucepan with water that covers your them.
- Place under medium heat and cook for 20-25 minutes or until carrots are soft when you poke them with a fork.
- Drain carrots.
- Place carrots in the food processor and puree.
- Then add the rest of your ingredients to your food processor and puree until completely mixed.
- Eat that delicious goodness!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/sugar-detox-carrot-cake-pudding/