Buffalo Chicken Mini Meatloaf
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour or ½ cup almond flour/meal (I used coconut flour)
- 3-4 tablespoons hot sauce (I used Red Hot)
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- ¼ small yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix thoroughly.
- Plop mixture into two mini loaf pans OR one large loaf pan. You make the call my friend.
- Bake for 25-35 or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- I used the poke technique. Poke the meat, if it sinks in, like it's uncooked, it probably is.
- Let cool.
- HOLY CRAP THAT WAS EASY!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/buffalo-chicken-mini-meatloaf/