Blueberry Chai Ice Cream
- 1 (14oz) can coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 chai tea bags (I used Tazo tea brand), tea removed from tea bag-do not consume the tea bag
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and place under medium heat. Let cook down and flavors mix for about 10 minutes under some of your blueberries have exploded and you have a deep purple color.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Place mixture in a food processor or blender and puree until blueberries are broken down.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker
- Scoop. Eat. Be merry for paleo ice cream.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/blueberry-chai-ice-cream/