Nutella Banana Bread Cookies
- 2 bananas, the browner the better
- 8 medjool dates, pits removed
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (optional-it's naturally sweet already)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup Nikki's Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie Coconut Butter
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your dates in a food processor and pulse until you get a paste.
- Then add your brown bananas to mix.
- Next add your vanilla extract, eggs, honey, and coconut oil and puree.
- Pour your batter into a bowl, then add your cinnamon, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Lastly, fold in your Nikki's Chocolate Hazelnut Brownie Coconut Butter.
- Use a large spoon or ice cream scoop to scoop out a large ball of batter and place on a parchment paper line baking sheet.
- My batter made 12 cookies
- Baking for 22-25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Eat em and love em.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/nutella-banana-bread-cookies/