Cappellos Gluten Free Pasta Giveaway
- 3 Cappello's lasagna sheets (cut in half, width-wise)
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 3 tablespoons almond oil (or other nut oil)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 banana, peeled and diced
- 6 dried dates, pits removed, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Now make your macadamia nut butter. Place your macadamia nuts in your food processor and once they begin to break down, pour in your almond oil while it is still running.
- When your macadamia nut butter begin to become smooth, add your raw honey, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt and mix together.
- Lay out your 3 lasagna sheets, cut in half width wise to create 6 sheets and start making your rollatini.
- Spread some of your macadamia nut butter on the sheet, then top with banana and dates, roll it up, then make then rest of your 5 rollatini.
- Place side by side in a greased bread pan or other baking dish and top with any extra macadamia nut butter and a bit of cinnamon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the edges of your rollatini begin to brown.
- Let cool.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/cappellos-gluten-free-pasta-giveaway/