Easy Chicken Dinner in 1...2...3
- 3-4 chicken thighs or breasts
- 5-6 heads of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place broccoli florets and chicken pieces into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour olive oil and balsamic vinegar over your chicken and broccoli. Then season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix around to help coat the broccoli and chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Not sure if it's totally cooked through? Cut it open and look. Duh.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/chicken-dinner-1-2-3/