My Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1-2 cup ice cubes
- 3 dates, pitted and soaked in water for 20+ minutes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- Remove dates from the water they were soaking in.
- Add all ingredients to your food processor of blender.
- Blend until smooth and silky.
- Drink. With another person. And with a straw.
Want to pack some protein in that shake? Cool. Add protein powder. Duh.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/pumpkin-pie-blizzard/