Oldie but a Goodie: Giant Vanilla Bean Chocolate Chunk Cookies (nut-free)
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter (or nut butter)
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 vanilla bean stem, slit lengthwise, little baby beans removed with the edge of your knife
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½-1 cup Enjoy Life Mega Chocolate Chunks (or dark chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out a dollop of cookie mix and pour onto baking sheet. Space out so cookies do not form together when they bake (like mine did).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, be careful not to overcook these.
- Let cool. Then eat up!
- My mix made 7 large cookies, but you could make them smaller!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/giant-vanilla-bean-chocolate-chunk-cookies-nut-free/