- 1 cup water
- juice of 1 lemon
- slice of fresh peeled ginger
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- handful of fresh parsley
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 sticks of kale, stems remove
- 1/2 green banana (I used green so it was less sugary)
- handful of ice
- Place all ingredients in your Blendtec (or other blender).
- Blend until completely pureed and smooth (there should be no clumps or pieces of vegetables to get in your teeth).
- Drink. I drink mine while consuming eggs, sausage, and avocado.
- Be merry because you got a good amount of veggies in your morning drink!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/my-green-smoothie/