Nikki's Macadamia Nut Banana Bread Squares
- ½ cup Nikki's Coconut Butter - Macadamia Nut Cookie
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- couple tablespoons of coconut oil (to grease baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place macadamia nuts in a food processor and pulse until broken down into a chunky meal.
- Place all other ingredients in the food processor and puree until smooth.
- Now grease a bread pan with the coconut oil. You could also use an 8x8 glass baking dish, the bars will just come out thinner and not have to cook as long.
- Pour batter in the baking dish, smooth out, and place in oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until top is browned and inside is cooked through. Patience child.
- Let cool. Cut into your preference size bars. I cut mine into 8 bars.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/nikkis-macadamia-nut-banana-bread-squares/