Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3 dried dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter (or other nut butter)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips (or dark chocolate chips)
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, puree bananas, eggs, dates, sunflower seed butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Then add flaxseed meal, coconut flour, baking soda and powder, and salt and puree once more.
- Add mixture to a mixing bowl then fold in the strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Line muffin tin with paper or silicone liners, plop mixture in the muffin liners, and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through. I know, long time. But that's how it must be.
- Makes 8-9 muffins.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/strawberry-banana-chocolate-chip-muffins/