Raspberry Blueberry Jam
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ⅔ cup honey
- juice of 1 lemon
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add frozen berries to cook until they are heated up and juice begins to come out from the berries.
- Then add blueberries, honey and lemon juice.
- Mix well and cook for about 5-7 minutes then reduce heat and cook for another 5-7 minutes until berries have fully exploded and everything has broken down into a well combined mixture.
- The longer you let the jam sit on low, the more it will thicken so feel free to lower the heat and go watch a trash tv show. Like I did.
- Put on these biscuits.
Makes 1 (8 ounce) jar of jam.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/raspberry-blueberry-jam/