Chocolate Strawberry Donuts
- 2 cups almond flour/meal
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips or Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips or Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
- Then add the honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and eggs. Mix well.
- Then fold in diced strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Grease your donut pan with some coconut oil and pour the donut batter into the pan. This made 6 donuts from the batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool. While the donuts cool, mix together coconut oil and chocolate then use spoon or knife to scoop out some of the chocolate and pour it back and fourth to create cute little lines.
- Eat up buttercup.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/chocolate-strawberry-donuts/