Quick Meal Friday: Easy Mexican Salad
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ cayenne pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) can of diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can of diced green chiles
- green onions, to garnish
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- juice of ½ a lime
- salt, to taset
- Place ground beef in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Once beef has browned half way through, add onions and minced garlic.
- When beef has almost cooked through, add oregano, cumin, some salt and pepper, cayenne pepper, tomatoes, and green chiles. Mix well.
- Lower heat, squeeze lime on top and mix.
- While meat is finishing up, mix together all guac ingredients.
- Top guac on the mexican salad. Mix together, because it's good that way.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/quick-meal-friday-easy-mexican-salad/