Strawberry Protein Bars (nut free)
- Add dried strawberries to a food processor and pulse until the strawberries begin to break down into small pieces.
- Then add paleokrunch cereal to the food processor mix well until combined with the dried strawberries.
- Add coconut cream concentrate, honey, sunflower seed butter, vanilla, protein powder and salt to the food processor and mix until completely combined.
- Line a glass 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Add mixture from the food processor into the baking dish and press down evenly to flatten out throughout the dish.
- Place in freezer to let set for an hour or longer.
- Cut into 8-10 granola bars or whatever size suits you.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/strawberry-protein-bars/