Homemade Pork Breakfast Sausage
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon fennel
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- pinch of ground cloves
- salt and pepper, to taste (I added a decent amount of salt)
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Create 5-7 patties with the pork.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Cook on both sides for about 5-6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve with whatever else you like for breakfast!
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/homemade-pork-breakfast-sausage/