Vanilla Sugar Almond Butter
- 1.5 cups roasted, unsalted almonds
- ¼ cup almond oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Puree almonds until they are completely broken down and begin to thicken.
- While food processor is still pureeing, add almond oil until the almonds become smooth.
- Then add coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and salt and puree once more until well incorporated.
- Eat with whatever you like.
Recipe by PaleOMG - Paleo Recipes at http://paleomg.com/vanilla-sugar-almond-butter/